The Canadian Lakehead Exhibition is hiring! .
The Canadian Lakehead Exhibition is hiring a Full Time Office Administrator
For further information and job description please see our website at
cle.on.ca or on the Canadian Lakehead Exhibition Facebook page.
Cover letter and Resumes can be mailed, emailed or delivered in
person no later than Friday May 20, 2022 at 4 pm to the attention of:
425 Northern Avenue
Thunder Bay, On
While we welcome all applications, only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
The Office Administrator of the CLE is responsible for the following duties:
- Booking of all venues and events on the CLE grounds. Includes the completion and regular maintenance of all CLE rental contracts, event contracts and online booking calendar. Acceptance of all rental fees.
- Maintain contact with all CLE annual vendors and renters to ascertain if they wish their bookings continue on an annual basis.
- Promotion of the CLE. Selling and receiving payment for CLE memberships.
- Monitor the CLE website and edit as required.
- Opening and dissemination of all mail and email to the CLE and Directors. Filing of all correspondence.
- Able to learn the online payment system for rentals.
- Answer phones and check all voicemail and email.
- Recording and transcribing minutes of meetings.
- Assist Directors with their duties and meet with Directors upon request.
- Assist in the coordination of Special Events ie: The Annual Fair and the Home and Garden Show.
- Purchasing of office supplies.
- Maintain contact and relationships with all service providers and suppliers of the CLE.
- Keep the whiteboard updated with upcoming CLE meetings.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Office or Business Administration diploma/certificate and or previous office experience required. Proficient in Word, Excel and Adobe. Must be able to navigate social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Able to maintain confidentiality. Employment conditional upon provision of a negative criminal record check.