The Heritage Building is situated between the Auditorium and the Dorothy E. Dove Buildings along May Street. Enter from either May or Northern Avenue.
The Heritage building is ideally suited for weddings, shags, meetings, dances, trade shows, and larger showers.
- 7,000 sq. ft. – usable area. Can be divided into 2 areas
- 200 & 260 seating capacity
Lighting: Fluorescent. Power drops available.
Ceiling Height: 10.5 ft to 12 ft.
Overhead Door: 12 ft (w) x 8 ft (h)
- Heated building (with air exchange unit).
- Available for rental year round.
- Handicap accessible.
- Will hold up to 560 people.
- New facility.
- Two-foot high staging available.